7 BEAUTY PRODUCTS THAT REALLY WORK
This post contains affiliate links, and if you use my links to make a purchase, I
may receive compensation.
Finding great beauty products that really work
You’re not going to like me today, because I’m posting about a few of these products that are expensive but so worth it. I wouldn’t be recommending these seven beauty products that really work if I didn’t love them.
I will try to post about more affordable products in my future beauty review posts. So I apologize to you and your bank accounts and husbands. I think we can all agree that sometimes you need some products that do the job and require less effort and time.
Let’s dig into these seven beauty products that really work
- Honest Beauty Mascara ($15) This mascara has been fantastic, a friend of mine recommended it to me and I used to spend at least 25 to 30 dollars on mascara and did not like any of the drugstore products. Then after talking to my friend about what she uses, she told me to get a tube of the Honest company mascara, and I was off to Target. It is a 2 in 1 primer and mascara that works together for length, volume, and definition. Another perk is its MADE WITHOUT Parabens, Paraffin’s, Silicones, Sodium Lauryl Sulfates, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Synthetic Fragrances.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Moisturizer ($21) A lightweight oil-free moisturizer for morning and night. I think after one use It changed my life. I noticed my face looked like it was a baby’s face. My pores were almost non-existent; my skin tone was even. I mixed it with my foundation, and I looked like I had airbrush makeup on.
- Native Deodorant ($12) you can get this at Target. I have tried deodorants with antiperspirants, and I can’t use them because I had a scary experience a few years ago. I had my sweat glands blocked from using an antiperspirant. It was so painful that a lump appeared and I went to get a biopsy on it, and the lump drained from the puncture. Thank God that’s what it was but ever since then I only use a natural deodorant, and I highly recommend Native brand and Its the only brand I found that helps with sweating and odor. I use the coconut and vanilla scent, and it’s glorious!
- Kristen Ess Conditioner ($10) This sulfate-free conditioner is at Target. Great for daily use, and it won’t cause build up. My daughter and I both have curly hair and a lot of it. I noticed our hair is smooth and manageable after one use. This conditioner is a great buy and works better than the $50 bottle of salon conditioner. Need some encouragement? So head over to my post about taking time out for you
- Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo ($43) It must be magic, Instantly clean. Extend your blowout and prevent damage with this transformative dry shampoo. Absorbs product buildup, oil, and impurities with translucent powders while soothing the scalp and restoring strength and softness. It smells out of this world; I can’t even describe it to you if I tried. PRO TIP SECRET: Spray this on your beautiful blow-dried hair, wondering why would you do that? Because it will extend your blow out for days!
- St. Clare Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel ($15) You will smell like roses and who doesn’t like the scent of rose petals. I use it as a toner, acts as an all-in-one cleanser, toner & moisturizer and because its suitable for all skin types that makes it a win. 100% natural, all of the ingredients are organic and free of parabens and propylene glycol and includes organic Aloe Vera.
- IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush($24) Here is another recommendation by a dear friend. She had the perfect shade of lip gloss on, beautiful pink lips. Drenches your lips in hydrating butter and oils working together to treat, condition, and nourish lips, minimizing the appearance of lip lines, making your lips look younger instead of older! The best part, this hydrating gloss is infused with a stain for a gorgeous all-day flush of color that lasts!
A conclusion to these seven beauty products that really work
We want to look our best and feel our best. As I get older, I realize I prefer quality over quantity. I would rather have good quality products than something that takes more time and effort to use, or products that I have to keep returning because they suck.
You can have the same experiences that I did with these seven beauty products that really do work. I hope this post has helped you get some ideas for products that you want to replace or products you are looking to purchase.