Share Your Knowledge
If you think you have a blog post idea that MillenniJenni readers will love, check out this guest post opportunity!
Topics I’m Looking For
I’m always looking for great content to share with my audience of Millennial Moms.
- Pregnancy tips
- Breastfeeding tips
- Family fun
- Family travel
- Millennial mom tips. including encouragement and beauty tips
- Parenting tips
- Baby gear/essentials tips
- Date night ideas
If you have a topic idea not listed above that you think my readers will love, I’m also open to new ideas.
Guest Post Guidelines
I only share content that’s valuable and work with bloggers that go above and beyond to write epic content.
Please read these guidelines carefully and plan to follow them.
- 100% original content not published elsewhere, including your own website
- Minimum of 1,000 words
- Paragraphs should include 1 – 3 sentences maximum
- Correct spelling and grammar, use a tool like Grammarly to check your post
- Use headings and subheadings to organize information
- Use numbering and bullet points for lists and to drive home key points
- Headline (post title) with a minimum score of 72 in CoSchedule’s headline analyzer.
- Properly referenced resources, including a link to the original post (if applicable).
- No self-promotion links allowed. A link to your blog’s home page or a particular post can be included in your bio.
- Must respond to comments on the post for the the first 14 days after publishing.
- You’ll be expected to share your post on your social media accounts and tag me in the post, if applicable.
If you submit a post that doesn’t meet these guidelines, I will ask you to revise your post.
I won’t print it until you’ve done your part, so make sure you ask questions if you’re not clear on some of the requirements. I want you to succeed and I’m here to help you!
What’s In It For You?
Guest posting is one of the best ways to increase awareness of your blog, build trust and authority for your brand, and drive new traffic to your blog.
If your post is published, you’re content will be promoted like crazy to my audience! That means I’ll share your post in the following ways:
- On the Millennijenni Facebook Page
- In The Next Level Bloggers Facebook Group
- On the Bloggers Support Group for Women Facebook page
- On Instagram
- Pinned to my relevant Pinterest boards and several group boards
- As a recommendation to my email subscribers
I’ll also consider you for future opportunities that might be a good fit.
As a guest blogger, I’ll also include your personal bio at the beginning of the post, so readers know right away who you are. Your bio can include your photo, a link to your website (your Home page, a relevant blog post) plus a brief paragraph about you and your blog.
Ready To Apply?
If this seems like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, then let’s get to it!
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, a link to your blog or a recent post and, most importantly, your post ideas.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve got and publish your post on MillenniJenni!