18 KID-FRIENDLY, HEALTHY INSTANT POT DINNER RECIPES
This post contains affiliate links, and if you use my links to make a purchase, I
may receive compensation.
Kid-friendly healthy instant pot dinner recipes
Get all your Kid-friendly healthy Instant Pot recipes right here. It takes us moms so much time to get dinner ready every week. While taking kids here and there for sports and after-school activities.
Meals are a breeze with these 18 kid-friendly healthy instant pot dinner recipes
Instant Pot Favorites
After reading 18 kid-friendly healthy instant pot dinner recipes, Check out my top 8 things to do in Maui with kids!
1. Pot roast I love a good pot roast. The beef and vegetables are so tender. This recipe is from The Recipe Rebel.
2. Instant Pot mac n cheese takes only 20 minutes from start to finish. It doesn’t get any more kid-friendly than mac n cheese. This recipe is from Dessert For Two.
3. Keto and low carb Meatballs via I Breathe I’m Hungry.
4.Healthy chicken parm? That’s right! Also quick and easy. By Skinny Taste.
5. Cauliflower mac n cheese, trust me it’s good! By Well Plated.
6. Spaghetti is good any night of the week. Instant Pot spaghetti is ready in minutes by Skinny Taste.
7. Honey Sesame Chicken is a family favorite of ours. By Delicious Meets Healthy.
8. Pressure cooker chicken in beer is oh so tender; this recipe is by Magic Skillet.
9. Instant Pot gluten-free turkey bbq meatballs are perfect for dinner or an appetizer by Fearless Dining.
10. Instant Pot pesto and mozzarella pasta. I could eat this all day every day. By Recipes From a Pantry.
11. For the nights you didn’t defrost your meat, 10-minute instant pot salmon can be cooked from frozen. By Super Healthy Kids.
12. Philly cheese steak sloppy joes are brilliant. Tender steak and melty cheese on a warm bun will get everyone in a good mood. (Via) Once a Month Meals.
13. Red beans and rice. Praise hands for not having to soak the beans ahead of time. I love you Instant Pot! Recipe by Pinch of Healthy.
14. Taste like a casserole but in half the time. Recipe by Meaningful Eats. Instant Pot cheesy chicken and rice
15. I love love love Beef Stroganoff. It is so comforting and with the instant pot, so simple to make. The recipe is by Oh Sweet Basil.
16. Don’t feel like you need meat for every meal. Quinoa has plenty of protein in it. A tremendous weekly meal is this Instant Pot one-minute quinoa. Yes, one minute! The recipe is by Super Healthy Kids.
17. You and your kids will fall in love with this easy meal. Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta is smooth and utterly delicious. The recipe is by Taste Better from Scratch.
18. How about some Instant Pot Fajitas for Taco Tuesday? A dish your family will love no matter how many times you make it. The recipe is by A Bountiful Kitchen.
Let the Instant Pot do all the work for you, and enjoy this 18 kid-friendly, healthy Instant Pot dinner recipes. I hope this post helps your weeknight dinner time routine become more active and brings your family together in a unique way.